We are making progress! We swung by the new showroom to take a couple measurements, and I had to snap a couple pictures of the progress. As you saw in the last post, the framing was complete. The space is really coming together now because drywall has been hung!
We have some pretty big plans for this space. Our designers have been busy designing the displays and offices and our shop has begun building the new creations. Here is what we are thinking for the showroom:
- A nice coffee/soda bar will welcome you as you enter.
- To your immediate left will be a display for a mudroom/entry locker system
- A beautiful walnut kitchen will sit just beyond that locker system. And (cross our fingers) we will display a beautiful granite counter on the island!
- To the immediate right of that kitchen will be a new garage cabinet system. Did you know we did garage cabinets? Well, we do!
- The center of the showroom will have bathroom vanities and a laundry room display.
- A second kitchen will be off the right with a little secret you will have to stop in to see!
To the back of the space, you will find our new design center. Flooring samples, stain and paint samples, quartz, door styles and so, so, so much more!
Moving is planned for November 2020, which means it will be here before you know it! We can’t wait for you to stop in and see this great new design center!